Wednesday

Dark Knight Rises in Antarctica, Trinity Birth Ritual Leading up to Superbowl XLVII

"Nuclear" is a major theme I've been watching . It runs through the Super Bowl among various other key events/"rituals" occurring in 2013 as I mentioned in my last post! and it all seems to be leading to a NUCLEAR Birth! 

I was struck by the Antarctica plane crash which occurred a few days ago 




I mentioned in a previous post: 2013 Chinese Year of The Snake Connection New Jet Li Movie Sorcerer and the White Snake, Constellation Ophiuchus, Part of Antarctica Queen Named Elizabeth Land?Lake Ellsworth Antarctic drilling project called off?  http://thecosmicheart.blogspot.ca/2013/01/2013-chinese-year-of-snake-connection.html I mentioned to watch for events coming out of the Antarctica! 

There where a number of clues that stood out for me that this was a ritual! The pilot has been identified as Bob Heath from the Northwest Territories! his last name "Heath" took me to Heath Ledger who was the Joker in the Dark Knight.



there where 3 people who died in the crash signalling the Trinity! and the plain crashed into Elizabeth Mountain? 


Queen Elizabeth was significant in my post above!  UK to name part of Antarctica Queen Elizabeth Land article: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20757382

The territory, covering 169,000 sq miles - almost twice the size of the UK - was previously unnamed, the Foreign Office said. "This is a fitting tribute at the end of Her Majesty's Diamond Jubilee year? 




Again it's a ritual of sorts to mark the year of the snake, Ophiuchus constellation so we will be hearing a lot about the Antarctic this year is my guess?

I am assuming this plane crash was a ritual leading up to the Superbowl and the upcoming trinity birth of William and Kate's forthcoming child! more nonsense connecting the dots albeit weird I know and discombobulated the power control force work on a whole other level not to mention plane crashes are a big thing for them! anyway this was something I wanted to share it was right in front of me glaringly.